Friday, February 6, 2009

HAAGAN-DASS!!

FINALLY AFTER 2 YEARS OF WAITTING HAAGEN-DASS!!

every year my cousins and I go to Haagen-dass for a cousin reunion!!

last year i was sick so couldn't go T.T but this yea i mad sure i was well no matter what..

but still got sick ISH lucky heal in time muahaha!!!

HERE ARE THE PICS






THE FONDUE my cousin had last year and 2 years ago!

This year we get to choose the ala-cart!!
These are all I WANT TO TRY!!!












THIS IS WHAT I HAD!!!

ME AND MUA COUSINS*Im the only 1 single!!*
Kena fm them again!!
CLOCKWISE: Chu hor(cousin),Kenny(min min's BF), Min Min(cousin),Vivian(bro's gf),Chris(bro),YOURS TRUELY MUA, Yiannee(chu hor's gf)




My brother and vivian's ice-cream!!

BANANA SPLIT!!

My other two cousins order umm i Forgot the name d!! sry XD



The chocolate i used to design my plate!!



MINE!!! ALL MINE!!! MUAAHA!!!


DON'T U JUST WANNA LICK IT!!


DESIGN 1



DESIGN 2



I"M DONE!!! YUMMY!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR!!!

~vic~

No comments: